Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Have a venture it runs ok but won't idel

Customer Question

have a venture it runs ok but won't idel
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

IN allot of cases the carb can become gummed up or dirty and cause this issue here needing removed and cleaned.If you have not had the carb. removed and cleaned this is the next step here due to the common failure of debris issues with it.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete