Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Error code 110-4, 2500ml no scan tool. 570 rzr, 2013,

Customer Question

Error code 110-4
JA: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?
Customer: 2500ml no scan tool.
JA: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?
Customer: 570 rzr
JA: What year is your motorcycle?
Customer: 2013
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replaced start solinoid
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Inspect and see if any wiring damage is found on the bike itself leading to the electronics or any connector corrosion or issues needing repaired or replaced.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete