Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Hard to steer with the left or right.it seem to bind when I

Customer Question

hard to steer with the left or right.it seem to bind when I push it forward.then clear up.also I have probem with it staring.untiel I move the stick in the in park position back an force.itstart after a few times.
JA: Have you checked the fluids?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?
Customer: 2016 z 254 husqvana
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I called the dealer an told me it is normol I was told starting problem is nomol
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: after I move the steering a time it to free up the rest of day
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

See if you find any loose,damaged or corroded wiring or cables causing this fault here.I have seen issues with loose or damaged wiring that can cause a fault like this.If this is or was checked already and found o.k. let me know before rating my help so we can continue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the z254 huskavana has ten hours on it
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Has anything been inspected or checked for any issues at all as posted above?