Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Runs pk at idle. anything over idle and the c.e.l. comes on

Customer Question

runs pk at idle. anything over idle and the c.e.l. comes on and terrible engine miss with lots of popping out the exh. also speedo stopped working like the crank sensor is bad. has codes p0107, p0374 and p0502
JA: Does the vehicle stall at low speeds? Does it sputter?
Customer: yes can not give it any throttle
JA: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?
Customer: 2006 fatboy
JA: Are you fixing your bike yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes im fixing myself. it just happened about 15 mins ago
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: did this once before but let it set for a few hours and started up and ran fine. thinking about looing at all grounds and also looking at connector at ecm
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you have not checked for any large vacuum leaks on the engine this should be done as in some cases this can cause this type of fault here.If this is or has been checked already and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete