Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Have a 2014 Polaris 800xc the check engine light is on and

Customer Question

have a 2014 Polaris 800xc the check engine light is on and the engine is pulsating...suggestions
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
oil level is ok
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

What has to be done from here is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.With an engine pulsation this may be an engine misfire or an issue with a lack of fuel or over fueling possibly.Having the fault codes checked/read out will help in locating and repairing this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete