Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I am inserting my key into the side saddlebags of my can am

Customer Question

I am inserting my key into the side saddlebags of my can am spyder st and can't unlock them - whats the magic code to do this?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Make sure you are using the correct key and if you are this may be an issue with the saddle bag lock cylinder itself possibly.I have seen where the lock cylinder can bind up and cause an issue like this here needing cleaned and lubricated and in some cases repaired or replaced.If this is not the reason this is occuring here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete