Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Bike jerks when accelerating, 06 hayabusa le, If I can yes,

Customer Question

Bike jerks when accelerating
JA: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?
Customer: 06 hayabusa le
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: If I can yes
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Everything ran smooth until I tried to get into it, then the jerks got worse til I only had 1st gear, would jerk more if shifted to another gear
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases a fault like this may be caused by a lack of fuel due to a fuel restriction causing this issue needing corrected.If you have not had the fuel system checked for any issues this needs done.If a fault is found it will need corrected to resolve this issue here.If this was or is done and no fuel issues are found let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete