Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have 2009 street glide. front brakes out. abs light stays

Customer Question

i have 2009 street glide. front brakes out. abs light stays on. can not pull front brake handle back. there is no fluid coming out on the return line of the abs module.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to a fault with the anti lock brake hydraulic unit/system itself with it needing repaired or replaced.Unfortunately it can be difficult from here to fully diagnose a fault like this and this is usually best checked/tested by a repair facility that can test this issue to locate and repair the fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete