Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I have a 2008 Can Am Spyder F3. I replaced the battery and

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Can Am Spyder F3. I replaced the battery and it started. However, after about 10 minutes of running, it cut off and would not start again
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Do you have an answer to my question?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have a 2008 BRP Can Am Spyder F3 that even after replacing the battery there is still a problem. The bike ran for about 10 minutes, with me riding it. However, once I shut it down it would not start again
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent yet inspect the battery cables and see if any of the cables are found to be loose or corroded at the battery or leading off of the battery.If these are or were checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Neither battery cable seem to be loose or corroded.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Do you have any electrical power to any electronics at all with this issue here?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
All other electrical components work fine once I switch on the ignition
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Unfortunately this is a difficult question for me to answer myself here.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks Pete