Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have American sportworks trail wagon with a Honda 400cc

Customer Question

I have American sportworks trail wagon with a Honda 400cc engine I need a little more power and speed is there any way to give this motor some more rpm s
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be something you need to speak to a repair facility that works on models like this here and installs accessories.They may be able to find a way to obtain more power with different exhaust or fuel components and if a kit is available for this they may be able to order it in.If this is not an option for you on this here or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete