Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Artic cat 250 -2005. Starts, runs for 5 to 10 minutes and

Customer Question

Artic cat 250 -2005. Starts, runs for 5 to 10 minutes and cuts off. Won't restart.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect and see if there are any issues with the fuel tank with possible debris in the tank or a clogged fuel line.I have also seen on some models where a fuel filter can clog up in some cases and cause this issue here.If these are or have been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I really feel taken advantage of on this one. I had an ATV question. got pushed to a motorcycle mechanic. Gave me a semi-try this answer. Next thing I know you are charging me another $24! Not exactly what was explained in the beginning. Supposedly not charged til I at least say I'm satisfied with the information. Not very business like!
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

I apologize if my answer didnt help with what you were looking for here.If you would like I can open your question up for others here to see if they can assist further just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete