Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My used 2011 multistrata with 7400 miles seems to have a

Customer Question

My used 2011 multistrata with 7400 miles seems to have a small surge going down the road at a constant speed. If I give it a little fuel it pulls nicely, but when I return to an even speed I feel it surge. Any thoughts?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like a fault with one or more fuel injectors possibly dirty not atomizing correctly needing replaced.I have seen this occur before and had to clean or replace the injectors to correct a fault like this here.I have also seen issues with air intake or mass air flow sensor fault cause this and if this model is gasoline this may be spark plug or plug wire issues.These need checked into to locate which component is the cause here and from there repaired to correct this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete