Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have 2013 Polaris ranger 800. The power steering light

Customer Question

I have 2013 Polaris ranger 800. The power steering light comes on and of course no power steering. Also starter will not inhale immediate.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent yet check for any blown fuses that may be causing this fault here.I have seen fuse issues in the past cause this fault where a fuse can short out and cause this as well as broken or damaged wiring.If this was or is checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Pete, I've checked the wiring and fuses. All are good. What else might I look for?
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately my info is limited on this model here but others here may be able to assist further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete