Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a 2014 cvo softail and recently added an accessory

Customer Question

I have a 2014 cvo softail and recently added an accessory called a motoglo helmet light. It flashes the turn signals and brake lights and is attached using double-sided tape. I was riding to work and everything was working. I stopped to get a coffee and when I got back on thye bike, the turn signal lights starting flashing as if my emergency flashers were engaged. I managed to get the bike home and I had to disconnect the battery to make it stop. It sat for a couple of days until I got the chance to check it out. When I re-connected the battery, the horn continuously blares and I cannot get it to do anything. Can you tell me what it might be?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This issue here may be due to a fault with the way the accessory is wired to your model or it may be incompatible with your model causing this issue here.This will have to be checked into further to locate the cause and may need removed completely to correct this.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete