Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I have a Yamaha 1100 vstar 2009 bike i have just put in a

Customer Question

i have a Yamaha 1100 vstar 2009 bike i have just put in a stator the probem is i just can't put it back on what it is one pin fites and the is about out 1from th/2 to 2/3rds from the alternator cover back on
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and make sure all components are installed and lined up properly on this model as this may be causing this issue here if a component is not lined up as it should be.If this is checked and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete