Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Speedodrive seems to disengage when I roll bike back. 99

Customer Question

Speedodrive seems to disengage when I roll bike back. 99 triumph Daytona 955i
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Does the cable need to be secure to fender?
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this may be a fault with the cable itself.If it isnt secured in a position it is suppose to be secured at this can sometimes cause a pull or push on the internal cable and cause a fault like this here.If there is an issue with the way it is secured I would correct this and see if it resolves the fault.If this does not correct this issue here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete