Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

My 2015 cross country tour stalls on the down shift from 3rd

Customer Question

My 2015 cross country tour stalls on the down shift from 3rd to 1st only it has df one this since day i bought it 2015 sept
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Being a new model this may still be covered by the factory warranty to have a repair center/dealer diagnose and repair this issue at no cost to you.This may be a fault with the fuel feed/supply or an internal gar box fault possibly.This will have to be checked into/diagnosed further to pinpoint and repair the cause here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It's a victory Cross Country tour 2015 bought it in sept under 2000 rpms is the stall area it is under warranty butt they can't figure it out it's only one the downshift from 3rd you first rib the throttle wild clutch is pulled in downshift and it may stall 6th to rth no problem I have been riding motorcycles since I was about 12 you can find an answer so that's tell the victory dealer what to do I would appreciate that greatly thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete