Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

We have a Polaris 6 X 6 with a front blade. Recently, a

Customer Question

We have a Polaris 6 X 6 with a front blade. Recently, a hinge-like piece of metal located underneath the center front (about 5"X5") has dropped down. None of the controls seem to change the position of this metal piece. Any help on what it is and how to get it to go back into original position?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I dont see what this piece is myself here.It may be a broken or loose bracket or component that may need replaced or reinstalled to correct this here.I would have this inspected further to see if one of these is the cause needing repaired or replaced.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete