Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Installed clutch kit in yamaha rhino. belt is too tight

Customer Question

installed clutch kit in yamaha rhino. belt is too tight kills motor when put in gear. Shives are spinning in neautral
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would double check with the facility you purchased this kit at to see if the correct one was purchased and installed in your model here.I have seen before in the past where an incorrect kit can be purchased and can cause this issue here.If this was already done and no issues were found let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete