Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I was just looking at an item ,, it is the rear pipe off a

Customer Question

hi there ,,, I was just looking at an item ,, it is the rear pipe off a 696 monster !! now I have a 600 supersport 97 , and was wondering if this pipe would fit if I was to put twin pipes on ? as I had a 600 pantah years ago and it had twin contis on it .... it sounded so much better with twins and of course the contis ... so how expensive would it be to make the change and what bike types could I get second hand pipes off with maybe some extra bends to make it fit nice ?? thanks mate , rod ....
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This is something you may have to speak with a repair or modify facility on about this on if it will fit and how to fit it to make it work on your model.Usually this is the best way to find out for sure.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete