Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Harley 2015 p-picking bike up at harley after shop closed,

Customer Question

harley 2015 p-picking bike up at harley after shop closed
JA: What is the model of your '15 motorcycle?
Customer: road king 2015\
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: when turn on key high beam and oil light flash'abs light flash gas light flashes lcd screen flashes high beam flashes low oil flashes red security light flashes\\no lights\
JA: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: no turn signal no lights no srart no crank
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: cant figure why wont start||!
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check and see if the battery cables are loose or corroded at the battery or to where they run and connect to.In allot of cases this can be loose or corroded cables that cause this issue here needing cleaned and tightened or replaced.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hi
Answer was not recieved untill after bike was back in shop next day and fixed
Did not get an answer from anyone in a timely manner that I needed
My visa was however charged��
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.If there is anything else I can do here to help let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When originally clicked on just answer was on side of road outside of Harley Davidson.said I would have an answer within the hour or I would not have clicked as shop would be open in am again anyway
Cancelled account that evening
Answer came 2 days later when bike was already fixed and home
I have still been billed on my visa ???
Why?