Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Having trouble bleeding the clutch 2003 bmw r1150r, it wont

Customer Question

having trouble bleeding the clutch for my 2003 bmw r1150r
JA: Has the clutch been slipping? Are you having any trouble shifting?
Customer: it wont disengage and is very spongy; i know i have air in the line
JA: What is the model of your '03 motorcycle?
Customer: like i said, bmw r1150r
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: can i get assistance online while doing the service?
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: are you a robot?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Motorcycle Mechanic. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: can you answer my question
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases info like this can be difficult to obtain and this may be why no one else has posted here on this.IN some cases this info needs obtained from a dealer or repair center that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is apprectiated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete