P.J.
P.J., Technician
Experience:  10 years as a mechanic and fabricator in a privately owned, local, custom bike shop.
75205684

I have a 2010 Harley FLSTFB I cant get it started, I used to

Customer Question

I have a 2010 Harley FLSTFB I cant get it started, I used to hear the fuel pump prime when I pushed the run switch on now I cant hear it . I am thinking its the fuel pump, thought I should ask before I go to all trouble
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  P.J. replied 4 months ago.

I would recommend checking for voltage going into the fuel pump before you replace it. If there is no voltage present then check the fuses and the system relay under the seat to see if either is the cause of no voltage. If voltage is present to the pump then it is probably bad.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. Also, please leave a positive rating for my service. Thanks, P.J.