Steve, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience, MMI, HD technician, HD early, engine rebuild/performance, bike builder, kit bike program manager, CCI 2001-2004

I'm installing Kuryakyn driving lights on a 2006 Street

Customer Question

I'm installing Kuryakyn driving lights on a 2006 Street Glide. Where is the plug n play connection located for the 12 pin adapter?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 3 months ago.

Hi, once you remove the outer fairing it's on the clutch and brake side near the top. I'll post instructions with pictures HERE

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry the answer you provided was the 4 pin connectors for the right and left signal lights. I asked about the 12-pin connector for the plug n play discussed in step 14 of the instructions you sent. Please advise the correct location for this item.
Thank you.
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.

it should be below the radio, on the right side of the fairing (that is your left side if you are looking into the fairing from the front of the bike)

everything under the radio is pretty well hidden.

let me know if you need more help.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Unfortunately, that is the same answer on the installation instructions. However, it is not located there! That was the reason I contacted you. I thought you would have some personal hands-on dealing with this problem. I see I will just have to dig around and see if I can locate it on my own or take it to a shop. Unless you have any other insight to this problem this will not have been beneficial for me.
Expert:  Steve replied 3 months ago.

I do have hands-on dealing with the installation.

the connector is under the right side of the radio.