Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Having trouble to connect remote control garage door opener

Customer Question

Hi ,I am Hao having trouble to connect remote control garage door opener to my garage door opener
JA: What is the model/year of your motorcycle?
Customer: 2013 Harley Davidson Breakout
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: try everything
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: somehow the Harley Davidson garage door opener receiver is not connected to my lift master
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Motorcycle Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

There are some garage door openers that are not fully compatible with your model here as some codes are different then what your model can put out to open the garage.This is the most common cause for this type of fault here.I would see if a dealer has any updated software or components to update the garage door opener as this is sometimes a possibility but not always.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete