Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

My 2015 Kymco Agility 50's front brake has squealed from day

Customer Question

My 2015 Kymco Agility 50's front brake has squealed from day one. When I put her in for her first maintenance check at 200 miles, they said it was probably dust on the pads and when I picked her up they still squealed a little at first but got louder after about a day. I don't like this sound and the brakes seem to work fine, I don't want to mess with it and lose my warranty, but could you suggest some problems it may be so that I can tell them when I bring her in at 600 miles?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.

Hi Marian and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please post back with clear closeup pictures of the front brake. Click HERE.