Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

2012 piagio bv 350 i need to install a new ignition lock

Customer Question

2012 piagio bv 350 i need to install a new ignition lock cylinder . how do i gain access to the switch? and how do i remove the old cylinder and install the new? i do not have the old keys.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted info here on how to gain access to the switch and replace the cylinder in some cases this info can be difficult to obtain.In some cases this info may need obtained from a dealer or local repair center that works on this model here.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead to see if you can get this info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete