Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I had removed the side panels on my 2015 Can Am Spyder RT.

Customer Question

I had removed the side panels on my 2015 Can Am Spyder RT. When reinstalling the lower panels the 3 screws line up at the saddlebag but the saddlebags do not latch. It seems to bind at the bottom even though the screws and panel align. What is the trick to reinstall the panel without causing a saddlebag issue?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check and make sure the saddle bag didnt slide or move any as well as any retainer clips that may hold part of it in place had come loose as this can cause an issue like this in some cases.If this is all checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete