HD DOES NOT USE TTY HEAD BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there are a few possible reasons for loose head bolts, but having found them is actually a problem for me.
you NEVER check head bolt torque on a Harley EVO. you torque them per the sequence and you never touch them again. I don't even know if you have a problem. typically, if you find a blow out head gasket, you'll find loose head bolts during the disassembly.
so, from there you are I would do this:
- plan to rebuild the top end with a COMETIC top end gasket kit. use other brands at your own risk, although most are perfectly fine. your call.
- check to ensure you are not pulling studs out of the cases and that there are no cracks around where the studs fix in the cases. (if you find this, your crankcases are no good)
- remove the heads and cylinders and rebuild with COMETIC gaskets.
- you may apply oil to the head bold threads and underside of the head, but I use a small amount of never seize. you're call, they both work.
- assemble and torque per manual.
- resist the temptation to check the head bolt torque.
let me know if you need more help.