Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

2015 outlander limited 1000 air compressor is not working.

Customer Question

2015 outlander limited 1000 air compressor is not working. Doesn't turn on when starting the bike.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent yet,check for any broken wiring or blown fuses that may be causing this fault here needing repaired or replaced.This can cause this type of fault here.Being a 2015 model this may still be covered under factory warranty at a dealer in some cases.You might check and see if it is under warranty and if it is then it is best to have a dealer do the diagnosis and repair for this fault here as this would be at no charge to you.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete