Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP

Ihave a 08 900 kaw classic lt bike with abad motor what

Customer Question

ihave a 08 900 kaw classic lt bike with abad motor what other years kaw motors will fit in my bike
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 4 months ago.

Hi Jim my name is Kenny

I'll be right up front with you, is all the experts on this site deal mostly with diagnosing issues and fixing problems, and in your case unless we did it personally what you are asking most of us would not know the exact answer.

I think I can help you as I worked for Kawasaki factory for 25 years, however it will require you to make some calls and then going on line and comparing the different years I have a guy that deals with salvaged engines here in Southern California, and he actually deals with all the cycle salvage companies across the states. If you like his name and contact information I can give that to you, he has always done me right in the past, if he doesn't have it then he will usually will come up with one, he would also be a good one to ask if a different year engine will work in your case as this is what he does all day.

Let me know