Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

How can you tell if the fuel tank is swelled on a

Customer Question

How can you tell if the fuel tank is swelled on a multistrada without actually removing the tank.
Thanks Bill
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In some cases you can look to see if any paint or stretch/wear marks are on the tank as this can show it is swelled or any bolt on locations being warped.If this does not help to show this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete