Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience

I have a 2014 Suzuki Blvd. see 50 need to know the proper

Customer Question

I have a***** see 50 need to know the proper way to guess engage the fuel line connectorat the tank
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Louie replied 4 months ago.

Hi Henry and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, please click HERE (if have not been viewed) for the fuel system pages including illustrations from the Service Manual.

These pages are in a Portable Document Format (PDF) file and can be viewed in most web browser. Click on the link to open the file or right click then select “Save As…” to download the file. It would require Adobe Acrobat Reader or equivalent for this purpose.