Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I'm having a similar issue, no pressure on the clutch lever.

Customer Question

I'm having a similar issue, no pressure on the clutch lever. Bleed the lines at both the the release cylinder and at the master cylinder and no difference. Removed the release cylinder and put my finger inside. I can feel the " cup " move but very little. I can hold it in place whike I pump the lever and never get pressure. Switched line over to front brake Master Cylinder to see if it would get pressure and again nothing. When bike is in gear and I pull lever in I can't move the bike. From neutral when I swift it lunges forward and stalls as well
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to an internal mechanical fault with the clutch cylinder itself or a leak in one of the lines causing no pressure.I have had to replace faulty cylinders in the past before for this type of issue here.If this has not been checked this needs done to see if you can locate the cause here and repair it from there.This may need checked by a local repair facility that is familiar with this model here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete