Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Polaris slingshot with turbo kit just installed, check

Customer Question

polaris slingshot with turbo kit just installed, check engine light is on code 66015 with a 5 below it?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Double check and make sure this kit was designed for this model here.If it was not this may be the issue and it may need removed or replaced with one that is compatible with this model.

If it is compatible I would check for any components left disconnected,damaged or wiring faults when this install was done as sometimes this can be the common cause for an issue like this here.If this was already checked and found o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete