Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

My speedometer drops to o and the volume on the radio goes

Customer Question

My speedometer drops to o and the volume on the radio goes down and if at an idle the bike will stahl. New tssm new speed sensor, brand new motor,volt reg, new stator.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Check for any loose or damaged wiring or wiring connections needing repaired or replaced.I have seen wiring issues in the past before cause this fault here needing corrected.I have also seen issues with a battery fault or battery connection fault that can sometimes cause this as well.All of these need checked to pinpoint which component is the cause and repaired from there.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete