Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Can a 1990 model, ktm 250 sx rear wheel fit on a 1997 ktm250

Customer Question

Can a 1990 model, ktm 250 sx rear wheel fit on a 1997 ktm250 sx
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted any info here if this will work/fit your model in some cases you may have to speak to a repair facility,modify facility or a dealer to see if this can be done.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Mate thanks for trying but I'm still with out an answer
f**k this site. Payed money for what.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete