Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

2003 dyna wide glide lights on dash stay on all the time but

Customer Question

2003 dyna wide glide flasher lights on dash stay on all the time but don't flash.turn ignition on, no lights nothing comes up on the dash but it lights up, won't even turn over
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This may be due to an issue with the dash assembly itself internally needing replaced or repaired or possibly an issue with the wiring to the dash assembly needing repaired in some cases.I would have the wiring checked as well as the dash tested to see if anything is found needing repaired or replaced.You may want to have the ignition switch tested as well to see if it needs replaced at all.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete