Kenny O.
Kenny O., Motorcycle, ATV, Mules, Side by Side's Product Specialist. All Brands
Experience:  Worked for Kawasaki Motors as a Product Support Specialist (Factory Support) for 24 years

1994 kawasaki voyager, runs great. rolled out of the garage

Customer Question

1994 kawasaki voyager, runs great. rolled out of the garage to clean, went to start it, no electrical power at all. checked battery, put it on charge overnight still nothing. thought I hit the kill switch, no idea where to look the bike ran perfectly the day before?????
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 4 months ago.

Hi David my name is Kenny

I think as it stands you have a fuse issues, have you checked the fuses ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I did a visual on the cluster of fuses, they looked OK, I'll take each on out and look more closely as I mentioned, all I did is roll out the bike 20 feet, and when I went to start, dead..I road the bike just the day before, ran perfectly thank you for your response
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
would there be a single fuse that would kill the power to start the bike somewhere else I can look? The radio worked with no problem as well..thanks
Expert:  Kenny O. replied 4 months ago.

Thanks David, the radio is kinda off on its own, so you'll need to go back to the fuse box, pay close attention to the "main" fuse, if you have a multi-meter and check it with that, you can probe both sides of the fuse from the top to test voltage in and then out without even pulling the fuse.

Let me know what you come up with

Expert:  Kenny O. replied 3 months ago.

Hi David this is just a follow up on your question, if more help is needed please reply back and we can continue and further diagnosing your problem, if satisfied with my help, please accept as I can get credited for helping you. Thanks again for using Just Answer, if help is need in the future, you can request my assistance and will be glad to help.