Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson,
Experience:  Owner at DJ Wilson

I have a Galata 250 gcr and I broke ignition off were would

Customer Question

I have a Galata 250 gcr and I broke ignition off were would I. Get one.and who makes these bikes
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you would need to speak to a motorcycle repair facility in your area to find out who makes this model and where you can obtain the parts for it.The local dealer or repair center may be able to get the parts for you in some cases as well.If this is not an option here and you want to continue here to see if you can get this info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Give me your number and I forward some pictures
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

You can use the paper clip icon here usually to upload pictures.Let me know if you are able to do this.

Thanks Pete

Expert:  Daniel Wilson replied 4 months ago.

Hi Jim, Galata is said to be made by Lifan motorcycles and the models are very similar to their own. Click on this link for Lifans website and contact information.

Lifan motorcycles

Hi Jim, Did you get this resolved?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I got this token care of