Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

600zxekawasakininga went to start it and then it stoped so I

Customer Question

600zxekawasakininga went to start it and then it stoped so I tried agin it started went for a ride turned it off for about 15 min turned it back on nothing so someone pushed me and went home battery good starter good but when I push the start button the starter tryes to sperm butnothen what's rong
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If the starter is engaging but the engine is not starting at all this fault here can be caused by a fault with the fuel system with a lack of fuel due to a restricted fuel filter or damaged or restricted fuel line.I have seen seen in some cases debris in the fuel lines or tank.If this has not been checked into this should be done to see if this is the cause here.

If this is not what is occuring or has been checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete