Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I am Ramon. I have a Laverda 668 ghost. How do I adjust the

Customer Question

Hi. I am Ramon. I have a Laverda 668 ghost.
How do I adjust the cam chain tension .please?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this info here may need obtained by a dealer or local repair center that works on this model since no one has posted this info here.They may charge a small fee for this repair info.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
how do I get the information I require from you?
There is no service center for laverda motorcycles. They are nla.
Ramon
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Unfortunately this is all of the info I have on this here myself.If you would like I can open your question up for others to see if anyone else can assist further on this just let me know if this is something you would like to do.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Pete. Service is lacking an answer to my question, thus no rating.
Please arange a refund of my fee.Thankyou.
Ramon Dennis
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Would you like me to open your question for others here to see if anyone else can help further on this?

Let me know,thanks Pete