Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I need a Can-Am trained technician with tons of experience.

Customer Question

I need a Can-Am trained technician with tons of experience. I really need someone who is extremely familiar with:- Can-Am's "BUDS software" for diagnostics and troubleshooting- Can-Am's problems with their 2nd GEN Outlander 1000 XMR DPS issues and all possible causes/fixes.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Since no one has posted any info here the info you are looking for may need obtained from a dealer in some cases.In some cases they may be able to print off the data or diagnostic and repair info for the issues here and charge a small fee for this info.If this is not an option for you here and you want to continue here to see if anyone else can get this info for you let me know so we can continue from here.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I do need a technician/mechanic that is fluent with Can-Am, their "BUDS" diagnostic software and even more importantly, The Milyer with my specific year of ATV and it's specific set of problems that have been experienced this model.
Again, I do thank you for your reply and I wish you could have been a help to me also.
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

No problem.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete