Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

50 husquavatna Casey Husqvarna brand new clutch but not

Customer Question

50 husquavatna Casey Husqvarna brand new clutch but not engaging
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
He's in middle of trying to race need help..brand new clutch keeps not engaging
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases since no one has posted any info here on this fault on this model this may need checked/diagnosed by a repair facility in your area that works on this model here.They may have to dissasemble the clutch assembly to locate any faults with it needing repaired or replaced.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know.

Thanks Pete