Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience
13948492

I have a Lifan 125cc that only has a kick start. Is there

Customer Question

I have a Lifan 125cc that only has a kick start. Is there any way to convert it to an electric start? I still have all the electric start parts from the 90cc I just swapped out. Appreciate any help I can get!
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; post back with clear pictures of the engine from different sides/angles. Please click HERE.

Of particular interest for this mod to work would be mounting holes for the bolts, opening/slot for the starter small gear, appropriate starter/main gear and provision for installing a 1-way starter clutch.

The above are the main requirements. All others such as the starter relay, starter button, wiring and safety interlocks including neutral switch/sensor and side stand switch would have to be configured.