Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

How do you fix 19.2 error code and turn off the eobd light

Customer Question

How do you fix 19.2 error code and turn off the eobd light on 2007 Ducati st3
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases this type of code here may need diagnosed and repaired by a dealer or repair center that works on this model here since no one else has posted info on this unfortunately.Usually once the code is diagnosed and repaired and then cleared out the light should turn off.If you want to continue here to see if you can obtain the info you need on this let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete