Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

2007 Harley Davidson Roadking I started my Roadking this

Customer Question

2007 Harley Davidson Roadking
I started my Roadking this morning and was able to shift through the gears but the bike would not move. What could be the cause?
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

This sounds like an internal fault in the transmission/gear box itself possibly.This can be a damaged clutch possibly or drive components that engage the transmission/gearbox.This will have to be inspected further to pinpoint which component is at fault here and from there that component replaced to correct this issue.This may require removal of the transmission to inspect and repair this issue as well as inspection of clutch components.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete