Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP
17258690

Same question as too the ;eft : fuel line popped off Honda

Customer Question

same question as too the ;eft
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a motorcycle. The Motorcycle Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: fuel line popped off Honda 250ex sportrac can't find where to reconnect it
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes it is a honda 4 wheeler
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: looked and looked can't see where it goes. gas is leaking out of the bottom of carb.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Motorcycle Mechanic should know about your motorcycle?
Customer: no just where to hook up the hose
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Motorcycle Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Motorcycle
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
where is my answer?
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.

I can assist you with your 250ex. I want to make sure I am on the same page as what you would like to get answered. So if you could confirm a couple questions Ill be able to help you out. I see a fuel line popped off the carb. Is this the fuel line coming off of the fuel valve on the fuel tank? or can you tell? Also I see fuel is leaking, are you able to identify if the fuel is leaking out of say a hose that goes to the bottom of the atv, or if its leaking by the carb?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no more charges I already paid 6.00 and didn't get any help!
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.

ok, i can request this question be closed if you would like, however i would like you to know i can actively help you right now if you would like? if not i will put in a request to close this off. just let me know

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
no not worth 26 $
Expert:  Eric replied 6 months ago.

ok, ill request to close this question off. As far as the rate goes, sometimes these questions are worth the help offered here by far, sometimes not. Alot of customers use this as an aid in getting help instead of having to get help from a shop that charges alot more then this per hour. But if your situation isnt something that needs that kind of attention I understand and will ask to close this question off. Thank you for your response.