Jeff Policky
Jeff Policky, Motorcycle Mechanic
Experience:  Yamaha Gold, Suzuki Gold, Honda Bronze, Polaris Bronze, BRP

When t the throttle my bike rpm goes up, but the bike delay

Customer Question

when hit the throttle my bike rpm goes up, but the bike delay to accelarate
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a motorcycle. The Motorcycle Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the bike is fuel injected has been sitting for a little, rides good crusing but the acceleration is delayed when given gass
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: try, I am using fuel injection cleaner now. also I have a fi2000 on the bike
JA: Is there anything else the Motorcycle Mechanic should be aware of about your motorcycle?
Customer: that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Motorcycle Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  P.J. replied 4 months ago.

What make and model bike are you working on?