Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

I need help with a carberater on a 1985 Suzuki GS550 L. I am

Customer Question

I need help with a carberater on a 1985 Suzuki GS550 L. I am looking for a decent walk through. I guess dude that tried to fix bike stripped gold screws that go up and down apparently.If you are looking for an immediate review don't waste time, this may take a week or so.Thanks
Category: Motorcycle
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you may have to obtain this info from a repair center or dealer that works on this model here as I see no one has posted any info on this here.They may or may not charge for this info in some cases.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here instead let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete